Monday, October 27, 2008

Rebuttal to the Wonderfully Delightful Missus Trout

Dear Kasaundra,

I have read your comment to my post and I feel obliged to provide some needed information. There are a variety of ways to look at the situation that you sited in your comment.

1. There may be a veil that was placed after our spiritual conception (much like this mortal life) and so none of us knew that we were working towards our own undoing.

2. Again, none of knew, with the exception of Lucifer. By the condemnation of us all to non existence that would lead him to the only left, making him, by process of elimination, a god of sorts. Which is what he wanted. He wanted to obtain glory without having to do the work.

3. Lucifer, since he is the father of lies, was lying when he said he could control us and make us do the right thing. I don't believe that had Lucifer's side won, he would've made good with his side of the deal. I don't think he had the ability or capability to follow through with what he claimed he could.

4. I'm probably completely off and taking everything out of context. I may be inventing things and assimilating them into my personal paradigm. But like I stated before, I never claimed these things to be true. Only that I know them. This is by far the most likely scenario.

I hope this has clarified and cleared up some of the confusion you had about my previous post. If this hasn't answered your question feel free to contact me that I may help you in your trial of enlightenment.

Always Yours,

Ryan M. Nielson

No comments: