First the zombies;
I had another zombie dream. This was one freaky though. The entire thing took place on I-15. I was trying to get to the mall ( I think). Traffic was horrible. Turns out traffic was so bad because of the zombies causing all these car accidents and eating the survivors.
There were no legos this time.
You don't know what fear is until you've been surrounded by a ton of zombies underneath an I-15 overpass. Seriously.
...And apologies.
I was reading over my posts the other day and I realized a lot of them don't make much sense. Words seemed to be randomly omitted and sentences would just stop. This is because mom and dad's internet connection has a Pharisaically protective filter system. It block everything. Words such as, die, death, kill, dead, girl, and women.
Because of this there are many blank spots on my post (especially my post about pirates 3) and a lot of my meaning is lost. I have corrected this (though I expect no one to go back and read them). Anyway, I'm trying to rectify. I hope this will no longer be a problem.
Let's See If Anyone Still Checks Here...
11 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment